Shipping and Return Policy
Shipping service allows us to ship our products to the customer through the carrier of UPS or FedEx. When we receive the payment for your order, we will ship the products within 24 hours.
- Back-ordered items
- If an item will be out-of-stock for less than one (1) week, we will hold the order and ship the entire order when the out-of-stock item comes is back in stock
- If an item will be out-of-stock for less than one (1) week and you elect to have your in-stock items shipped immediately, we will charge regular shipping on the primary order.
- If an item will be out-of-stock for more than one (1) week, we will send you an immediate partial shipment of your in-stock item(s). We will pay the cost of shipping the back-ordered item when it becomes available.
- US and Canada:
- Returns will be accepted if the product is returned to our office within 30 days of the original date of purchase (order date) for a 90% refund of the purchase price (10% restocking fee).
- Other International locations:
- Returns will be accepted if the product is returned to our office within 60 days of the original date of purchase (order date) for a 90% refund of the purchase price (10% restocking fee).
- The products returned for exchange must be presentable for resale. (i.e. unused, unopened, and not expired)
- Shipping costs associated with returning products are the responsibility of the customer/Distributor returning the product. Any commissions and bonuses earned on the returned products will be deducted from the refund amount on all return transactions. Returned products may impact bonuses and commissions paid to the upline/sponsor. Distributor must be in good standing.
- All returns, whether by a Customer, or Distributor, must be made as follows:
- Obtain Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) from Envisionary Life;
- Ship items to the address provided by Envisionary Life Customer service when you are given our RMA.
- Provide a copy of the invoice with the returned products or service. Such an invoice must reference the RMA and include the reason for the return.
- All returns must be shipped to Envisionary Life pre-paid, as Envisionary Life does not accept shipping collect packages. Envisionary Life recommends shipping returned product via UPS or FedEx with tracking and insurance, as the risk of loss or damage in shipping of the returned product shall be borne solely by the Customer or Distributor. If the returned product is not received at the Envisionary Life Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Customer or Distributor to trace the shipment, and no credit will be applied.
- The return of $500 or more of products accompanied by a request for a refund within a calendar year, by a Distributor, may constitute grounds for involuntary termination. Cancellation Policy: If a Distributor or Customer wishes to cancel an order, please call customer service. We can only cancel orders before it ships. If an order has already shipped, please refer to the return policy.